Membership in AIM is categorized by the role you play in the Automatic Identification and Mobility market.
Please select the category that best describes your organization's core business:
- Manufacturer - Organizations whose Auto ID business is manufacturing hardware, enterprise software, and supplies (includes OEM).
- Distributor - Organizations acting as the distribution arm of the Auto ID industry, and providing fulfillment, marketing services and managed services to resellers on behalf of the manufacturers.
- Channel - Organizations whose Auto ID business is reselling, integrating, or providing solutions or managed services.
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) - Organizations whose Auto ID business is providing packaged or custom software solutions.
- Technology Users - Organizations that use Auto ID technology solutions as a strategic tool.
- Associate - Organizations that have a strong interest in Auto ID technologies and solutions and do not fit into the above categories, including:
- Government - US government entity interested in participating on AIM committees.
- University and K-12 - Academic institutions interested in participating on AIM committees.
- NonProfit (501c) - Other associations interested in participating on AIM committees
Want to know more?
Contact our Membership Services team by email or phone (+1.724.742.4470).