AIM's leadership role provides members with opportunities to reach potential customers, key legislators, and media outlets that cover the
By joining AIM, your company gains exclusive
access to sales leads, visibility,networking, negotiated discounts,
education, and advertising opportunities.
Real Opportunities Today…Leadership for
Membership in AIM is categorized by
the role you play in the Automatic Identification and Mobility market.
select the category that best describes your organization's core business:
- Manufacturer - Organizations
whose Auto ID business is manufacturing hardware, enterprise software, and
supplies (includes OEM).
- Distributor - Organizations
acting as the distribution arm of the Auto ID industry, and providing
fulfillment, marketing services and managed services to resellers on behalf of
- Channel - Organizations whose
Auto ID business is reselling, integrating, or providing solutions or managed
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) -
Organizations whose Auto ID business is providing packaged or custom software
- Technology Users - Organizations that use Auto ID technology
solutions as a strategic tool.
- Associate - Organizations that
have a strong interest in Auto ID technologies and solutions and do not fit into
the above categories, including:
- Government - US government entity interested in
participating on AIM committees.
- University and K-12 - Academic institutions interested in
participating on AIM
- NonProfit (501c) - Other associations interested in participating on AIM committees
Want to know more?
Contact our Membership Services team by email or phone (+1.724.742.4470).