AIM Summit Call for Presentations | Deadline July 15
September 6 - 7 | Baltimore MD USA
This is your opportunity to share your experience and expertise with our global audience AIDC professionals looking for the latest information, cutting-edge strategies, and best practices that will help them succeed and demonstrate ROI. We are looking for experts (especially users) to share your expertise and success stories of track and trace technology applications in a variety of learning formats; panels, lecture, town hall power talks, etc. If you have a fresh, engaging perspective on an asset tracking issue or challenge – we invite you to submit your proposal today!
- Proposals and presentations must be in English.
- Proposals must describe original work.
- All proposals must be non-sales or marketing oriented.
- AIM membership is NOT required for submission
- Presentation slots are 20 or 40 minutes (subject to change)
Technical | Standards and technical developments bring industry communities together to solve problems and drive innovation.
Applications | Real-world track and trace applications that maximize efficiencies, enhance customer engagement, and achieve corporate growth.